Dr. Samiei-Sarir is a female Gynaecologist. She provides a full range of gynaecological care and offers her patients the most advanced and minimally invasive treatments for a wide range of gynaecological conditions. She is devoted to addressing the individual needs and concerns in a sensitive & compasionate manner.
Dr. Samiei-Sarir has regular operation list at Westmead Private and Public Hospital's as well as operating at Sydney Adventist Hospital (SAN) and Norwest Private Hospital.
She sees patients with a wide range of gynaecological problems including, but not limited to:
- Abnormal Pap smears requiring further assessment (colposcopy and treatment)
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding, menorrhagia and fibroids
- Pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Pelvic pain, period pain or endometriosis
- Ovarian Cysts
- Early pregnancy assessments including ectopic pregnancy
- Pre-conceptual counseling
- Family planning and contraceptive advice
- General gynaecology problems
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Menopause management